LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PENTAR WEBSITE
1.- Identification data
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, we inform you that this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, «Legal Notice») regulate access and use of the present Internet portal www.pentar.es (hereinafter, «Website») ownership of the entity:
- Titular: PENTAR KLOFT RETARDER S.L (en adelante PENTAR)
- Domicilio social: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL 15, 31570 SAN ADRIAN. NAVARRA
- CIF: B71264451
- Datos registrales: Registro mercantil de Pamplona TOMO 1789 FOLIO 1 HOJA REGISTRAL 35474
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teléfono: +34/848080280
3.- Use of the Website
- The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is in any case carried out under his / her sole and exclusive responsibility. The User agrees to use the Website as well as its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. In the use of the Website, with an enunciative but not limiting character, it is prohibited:
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any PENTAR server, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Carry out any conduct that may damage, interrupt or cause any malfunction of the Website or the equipment of a third party, in particular cause unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website as well as systems and networks connected to the Site Web.
- Transmit, install or publish any program, virus or harmful file.
- Collect, disseminate or make available to third parties, personal data of other users.
Reproduce, distribute or manipulate the contents of the Website, without the express authorization of the owner.
4.- Intellectual and industrial property
All industrial and intellectual property rights as well as all the information contained in the Website (images, trademarks, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and any other content that appears in it) are exclusive property of PENTAR or, where appropriate, are duly licensed by the owner.
The names of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the Website gives the User the right one on the mentioned brands and the other registered distinctive signs.
The User is only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) and is not subsequently transferred to third parties. With the aforementioned exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except for cases that are legally permitted or authorized expressly and in writing by PENTAR and / or the holder of the corresponding rights. With an enunciative but not limitative character:
- The User is not authorized to use the information contained in the Website for the purpose of developing activities of a commercial or professional nature (direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose as well as marketing said information in any way). The User is not authorized to delete, circumvent, manipulate the «copyright», as well as any protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile or reverse the databases in which the information of the Website is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of PENTAR, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to PENTAR through any of the channels enabled for that purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so, that they do not infringe any intellectual, industrial or secret property rights. Commercial or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential.
If the User was aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, you must immediately notify PENTAR through the email address email@example.com
5.- Link Policy
PENTAR does not control the contents, conditions of use or practices of the websites of third parties nor assumes any responsibility for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that PENTAR is not responsible for the availability of the websites of third parties and does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by the access to contents of third parties through the possible connections, links or links of the sites linked from the Website.
The function that, where appropriate, such hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links, banners or buttons) could have is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services. PENTAR will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through such hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links or buttons) or the consequences arising from access by users to them (linked sites). These third-party contents are provided by these, so PENTAR can not control the legality of such content or the quality of the services offered in them. PENTAR does not offer or market by itself and / or through third parties the information, contents and services available on the linked websites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services as well as any material of any nature existing in the same, assuming the User exclusively the entire responsibility of browsing through them.
On the other hand, the introduction of hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on websites other than PENTAR, which allow access to this domain, without the prior written consent of the user, is expressly prohibited. PENTAR. In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks, will not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by PENTAR of its contents or services. In any case, PENTAR reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink or technical link device (eg links, banners or buttons) to its website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or content of the site. web in which the hyperlink is included or in the technical link device.
6.- Limitation of liability
PENTAR declares that it has adopted all necessary technological measures, within its possibilities, to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and undertakes to make periodic improvements to avoid any error in the contents that may appear on said Website.
PENTAR does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- Availability or continuity of the contents of your website.
- The absence of errors in said contents.
- Temporary interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of PENTAR, and/or are due to the malicious or culpable action of the user and / or come caused by Force Majeure.
- The absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- The use that the User makes of the content of the Website that may involve a violation of any type of national or international standard, the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties.
- The possible security errors that may occur or the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of a malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
- The status of the links contained in this Website that may lead the User to other websites and web pages managed by third parties. PENTAR does not respond neither to the contents nor to the status of said websites and web pages. Access to them through this Website does not imply that PENTAR recommends or approves their contents.
7.- Confidentiality and Data protection
All notifications and communications (hereinafter, «Notifications») by the user to PENTAR will be considered effective, for all purposes, when addressed through the forms enabled on the Website, as well as those sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, all notifications made by PENTAR the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by the user, with their consent and through any means of communication valid in law. For these purposes, the User declares and guarantees that all the data provided by him is true and correct and that he will keep them duly updated.
10.- Duration and termination
The existence of the Website as well as the provision of the services offered in it has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, PENTAR is entitled to terminate or suspend the provision of the aforementioned services and cancel the Website at any time. When it is reasonably possible, PENTAR will previously warn users about the termination or suspension of the Website as well as, where appropriate, the services offered therein.
11.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any litigious issue related to the use of this Website will be subject to Spanish law, being competent to resolve any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of services and / or contents of the Website as well as the interpretation , application, compliance and / or breach of the here established to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Tudela, unless by means of a mandatory norm another distinct jurisdiction is established.
The present Legal Notice and Conditions of use are updated as of 05/22/2018. PENTAR KLOFT RETARDER S.L. All rights reserved.